About State Street
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Analyze and document the business specifications for technical and functional changes, defining the required design approach within the business specification documents
- Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested changes
- Collaborate with business and IT to refine functional and business requirements in order to finalize specifications
- Define and document current and future state operating models as required
- Manage the project team activities, facilitating communication upward to the management team level and across all development units (e.g. business analysis, development, quality assurance) to manage risk and communicate issues
- Provide periodic and ad hoc status reporting to senior management and relevant PMOs
- Knowledge of transaction applications use and set up.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or with equivalent work experience
- Advanced degree desirable
Job Opening ID