This position will act as a liaison of questions and concerns between casinos and ATI's software packages. Project planning, support, and delivery of all installations of ATI supported software will be conducted, along with pre and post support of the software. Assistant project management skills are a must, with the ability to understand both sides (vendor/customer) of issues.
This position will be onsite customer support Monday-Thursday with Friday set aside for ATI responsibilities, when not on other assigned projects or tasks directed by management.
What you'll do
- Provide onsite support/liason for issues involving the Oasis 360 ™ Casino Management System installations, upgrades and conversions.
- Provide onsite instruction or learning services, consultative approaches and support to casino operations staff during system installations and service consultation visits.
- Respond to system service action plans or other tasks deemed necessary in office or onsite to correct customer utilization of OASIS 360 applications
- Collaborate with Aristocrat Technologies Inc. Systems Sales, customer service, and product marketing to help define customer requirements for OASIS 360 applications.
- System Support Executive services of assigned territory casino base. Build positive customer advocacy by serving both as a technical liaison between Aristocrat Technologies Inc. and your assigned customer accounts and identify services to advance the utilization of the OASIS 360 applications.
- Provide regularly scheduled service consultation visits within assigned customer base to advise customer of value added services, potential opportunities for services, product solutions, and other needs that may be identified during visit while promoting Aristocrat.
- Advance job skills continually and develops proven knowledge of company's policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. As part of structured induction plan, employee must complete Master Certification within 180 days as a condition of employment.
- Provides as commitment to organically growing our customer base with services.
- Consults and ensures proper implementation of all OASIS strategies to ensure that they are successful while providing a high level of return on investment.
- Promotes and positions Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. as a world-class manufacturing, sales, and service organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Have worked in or with a corporate multisite environment, with Aristocrat Technologies Oasis 360 ™ Casino Management System.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and able to communicate under pressure
- Ability to manage time independantly, and approapratly with work load
- Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proven 5-6 years of experience in the gaming industry or related role inside a casino. This experience would have been gained with similar position qualifications at any gaming venue using Aristocrat Oasis 360 or other Casino Management System.
- Strong customer service skills remain paramount.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
- POSITION WILL REQUIRE 50% TO 75% TRAVEL ING SUPPORT OF SYSTEMS INSTALLATIONS AND SERVICE CONSULTATION VISITS.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
Valid Through: 2019-10-21