Arcadis is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support our client in the Sunnyvale- San Francisco area. The Business Analyst will have strong communications, documentation, project management, business process, and organizational behavioral skills to drive business & systems readiness on behalf of the project, enabling value realization for the business. Prior experience with construction and/or construction tooling projects is a plus.
The candidate will work closely with a team of cross functional stakeholders across the organization. You will lead workshops involving stakeholders from across the business to map existing business requirements into use cases, define acceptance criteria for each requirement, and define a methodology to track the status of each requirement as they are developed. Deep understanding of the requirements and business processes, in addition to strong due diligence in storyboarding use cases in end-to-end business processes will be critical for this role. You will ensure that end users feel involved and heard as design and development of the tool takes place, mitigating concerns and connecting the dots between business and technical counterparts along the way.
- Support the Software Delivery Management Lifecycle (SDLC) throughout each sprint or lifecycle of the project with project artifacts, action item tracking, note taking, and other associated support roles
- Act as the liaison between the track lead and broader project team to define business requirements and collaborate in defining design options through a hybrid Agile methodology.
- Manage Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and any associated change control to business requirements.
- Work closely with Project Management, Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance and Application Engineering teams.
- Support teams to implement software requirements and communicate system enhancements.
- Apply construction software industry knowledge to help continue process improvement and team communication.
- Create User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts and conduct testing as required
- Manage any associated data clean-up and/or configuration as required for launch
- Develop required project KPIs, bug reporting, and/or pilot metrics/success criteria
- Monitor associated bug components, assign correct priorities, create action items, and route workflows as needed.
- Manage deliverables for initiatives and adhere to development methodologies.
- Assist in the development of user story scenarios and high level business requirements and extract detailed system requirements from them.
- Conduct research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems.
- Consult frequently with internal users to ensure a complete understanding of their needs and concerns.
- Conduct meetings, workshops and presentations with stakeholders and business users. Develop associated meeting materials including presentation slides, meeting agendas, and other supporting materials.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field required
- 5+ years of experience in a successful and professional business/systems analysis role
- Master's or other advanced degree in a relevant field.
- 10+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity