At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Analyst to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Day to day tasks include:
- Work with program staff to analyze and document business and reporting requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system interfaces.
- Work with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis and logical design.
- Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
- Develop all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
- Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
- Mentor and train junior and mid-level business analysts.
- Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
- Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
- 84 months experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution; Candidate is able towork without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience as a Business Analyst working on software enhancements or new development project(s) gathering and prioritizing business requirements with users and documenting business requirements.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience with analysis and documentation of complex business rules, workflow processes, and re-engineering business processes.
- 84 months of hands-on experience leading meetings and facilitating requirements sessions with business/program subject matter experts including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and security requirements.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on business analysis experience with all phases of application development including requirements analysis, design and development, data conversion scenarios, testing, and maintenance of large complex systems and reports.
- 72 months demonstrated hands-on experience with creating and developing documentation: business requirements, business and system process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, user interface mock ups, user documentation, and technical specifications.
- 36 months experience with Visio, Balsamiq, and/or other tools for creating and maintaining process flows and wireframes.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.