Business Analyst 5
15+ years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
In this role you will: Capture business requirements for the client's system developing formatted documentation. Perform analysis on trouble tickets to determine if requirements are appropriately supported by the system. Complete project documentation, IAW client's standards, for the overall project. Work withother team members to support Help Desk, Quality Assurance, and completion of technical documentation. Potential lead of one or more project team members.
The project supports an integrated suite of web-based applications primarily designed for managing the extensive and complex requirements identification and certification business needs of the client. The application utilizes the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5Architecture (ASP.NET). In addition to the .NET Framework, it also utilizes the legacy front-end Windows Distributed internet Applications architecture (Active Server Pages – ASP Classic) with Oracle as the primary back-end database. Business Objects XI is utilized as its reporting engine. The application supports over 2500 users distributed across the country.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degrees. Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- With degree, 15+ years of relevant experience in IT/business analysis.
- Without degree23+ years of relevant experience in IT/business analysis.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- A PMI Business Analysis Certification, International Institute of Business Analysis Certification, or other recognized business analysis certification.
- Experience with the Federal Aviation Administration.
Job ID 2017-5553