The North America Commercial IT team is seeking a Business Analyst (BA) to join their fast-paced, high energy team. The BA will collaborate with various functional IT and business areas within Chubb Agent Portal to understand business processes and products to translate requirements to technical teams as we expand functionality and enhance the user experience in the new Agent Portal.
- Understand the overall business processes to develop, document, and communicate requirements to technical IT team.
- Collaborate with digital development teams to manage scope, manage business partner expectations, and provide input into the identification of risks, dependencies, and stakeholders as input into sprint planning.
- Initiate, conduct and facilitate discussions with multiple stakeholders, and translate the results and issues to the business and IT teams.
- Gain expertise in the business units supported, as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- Provide Agent Portal and @Chubb development and support teams with guidance and business knowledge.
- Provide input to the QA team’s test strategy and approach to ensure that the designed solutions satisfy the business requirements.
- Collaborate and support business partners to develop acceptance criteria and a plan to facilitate user acceptance testing to ensure that the solution meets the business needs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to foster cross-team collaboration across multiple teams.
- Create a strong morale and spirit in team through fostering open dialogue and collaborative atmosphere.
- Handles multiple demands / priorities effectively.
- Is a quick learner. Has strong problem and analytical skills.
- Handles conflict effectively. Takes initiative & accountability.
- Excellent communication both written and oral.
- Responds to customers appropriately in a timely manner with accuracy and professionalism.
- Ensure deliverables align with business requirements.
- Is able to manage expectations and meets deadlines.
- Can build and manage relationships effectively.
- Has strong influencing skills. Use active listening skills to understand business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years relevant IT industry work experience.
- Insurance and PMO knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software development including Scrum, Lean/Kanban and related certifications highly recommended.
- Experience working in an offshore vendor support model a plus