As the Senior Advisor, Business Analysis, you will be a vital contributor to the operations of the Client Services division and broader PBM business. You will be critical to the successful growth of the PBM businesses and will drive new operational initiatives that have a profound impact on the future direction of the company overall.
You'll be engaged across all functions of Client Services operations, with particular emphasis on solving complex problems, leading and performing advanced analytics, executive presentations, solution ideation, design, testing, and measurement. You will also be involved in the planning, design and execution of programs.
You will be joining a group that operates in focused project teams and you will be a major contributor to larger project teams, directing the work of a small group of individuals. You will work closely with business partners at all levels of the organization to understand the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrating leadership capabilities including indirect colleague oversight, development, mentoring, performance evaluation and assessment within the business unit - Scoping, planning, and performing quantitative analysis that
will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Engaging cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team including the ability to assess and course-correct as
- Facilitating of internal and external meetings to provide status, progression, and ensuring that client and CVS Health business decisions are aligned
In this role you will operate in a highly complex and fast changing environment while working directly with internal clients at all levels (e.g., finance, account management, sales and operations) as well as external vendors. You will lead by adopting organizational change and managing change throughout the organization and provide trusted consultancy leadership to the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to mentor and facilitate collaboration amongst internal and external partners. You will utilize customer-focused principles, practices and techniques in order to advance performance excellence and promote customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be able to discuss and demonstrate their skills and experience with SalesForce.com, Tableau, MS Excel and Access, and other reporting/dashboard tools.
* 8+ years of high level analytical experience in an operational environment with experience in building complex business
* 2+ years of demonstrated direct or indirect leadership experience
* At least 2 years of demonstrated Salesforce.com reporting & dashboard experience
* 3+ years of experience creating Excel Macros and building business applications using MS Access
* 3+ years of demonstrated experience using reporting tools such as Salesforce Analytics, SSRS, Tableau, Domo, Periscope, etc .
* PBM experience is preferred.
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 683306BR