The role of Business Analysis Manager favors the technical and analytical individual. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves with data, database models and spreadsheets. This person will utilize facts/data to derive a conclusion and deliver clear recommendations to improve results. The Business Analysis Manager will work within the team and cross functionally to support the Enterprise Strategies. This person will also need to have technical background in SQL and familiar with Business Intelligence and database management.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort by working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Create reporting for and perform channel profitability analysis, understanding key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, return on investment).
- Effectively communicate performance to channel leaders, and identify risks and opportunities.
- Partner with Channel Management, Sales, and Marketing to steer investments to drive value and margin performance in the channel.
- Partner with channel leadership to execute key operational initiatives.
- Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues, and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options.
- Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner and ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5 years of progressive experience in financial and operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of data visualization and BI Tools preferred (Qlik, Tableau, Business Objects)
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative concentration