Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
This position will develop and/or maintain system documentation including business requirements, and project process documentation, training plans, test plans, quality assurance and contingency operations plans, and reports.
This individual will be expected to participate in the following activities:
1. Work with end users and/or review/analyze existing documentation or system artifacts to document business system requirements and processes, develop process models, and document requirements for the development/implementation of an exception tracking system for improved processing of disposition updating errors/exceptions.
2. Analyze and document current disposition business processes to identify root cause of error that prevent dispositions from updating properly to the Criminal History Repository.
3. Update existing disposition processing documentation, update and execute test cases with recommended changes to disposition processing to provide more accurate disposition data in the Criminal History Repository and streamline the notification of exceptions.
4. Develop or maintain system requirements in detailed, clear and well organized functional documents (business requirements documents, business or system use cases, reports) and/or process flow diagrams.
5. Develop or maintain test plans and detailed test cases. Develop or maintain training or user acceptance testing plans and Tier 1 support guides.
6. Develop detailed functional and system tests from documented system requirements. Ensure appropriate test coverage by mapping system requirements to test cases. Develop or contribute to the development of regression tests and/or user acceptance tests.
7. Execute functional and system tests, including regression tests. Participate in user acceptance testing.
8. Identify and document application defects and track to resolution, performing retesting as required.
9. Identify and document deficiencies in system documentation (e.g., missing or ambiguous requirements) identified during the testing process.
1. 84 months experience eliciting/extracting detailed business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts.
2. 24 months experience with systems related to criminal justice processing (including but not limited to: statistical reporting, disposition processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing persons, and initiatives related to Offender Supervision).
3. 84 months experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing those tests, validating test results, and logging/tracking related defects.
4. 24 months experience using HP Quality Center and/or Requisite Pro.
5. 24 months experience with automated testing and/or Quick Test Pro.
$250K - $300K
$80K - $110K