If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies. As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:-
Responsible for order and claim management for NAWS; focusing on the entire order process from customer account maintenance, order management, and post-sale services. Assist in other business administration functions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
* Create and validate customer purchases in accordance to standard work, business requirements, and policies
* Monitor and update sales orders to ensure all requirements are addressed and completed in a timely manner
* Process water warranty claims from CRM into the ERP system
* Review and resolve claim discrepancies
* Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data requests are complete and accurately entered in the ERP system.
* Manage, create, and coordinate requests through multiple databases
* Assist in documenting policies and procedures
* Create and update key business policies and procedures
* Continually identify, streamline and improve key business processes
* Problem Solving
* Critical Thinking
* Attention to Detail
Skills and Abilities
* Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, the public, and other employees of the organization
* Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects
* Demonstrates ability to employ new ideas, concepts, methods
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Three to five years' relevant experience or training (preferred)
* Intermediate Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access.
* JDE Enterprise One (Preferred)
* This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.