* If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies.
* As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world.
* Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more.
* We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one.
* We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential.
* We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
* Responsible for order and claim management for NAWS; focusing on the entire order process from customer account maintenance, order management, and post-sale services.
* Assist in other business administration functions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create and validate customer purchases in accordance to standard work, business requirements, and policies
* Monitor and update sales orders to ensure all requirements are addressed and completed in a timely manner
* Process water warranty claims from CRM into the ERP system
* Review and resolve claim discrepancies
* Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data requests are complete and accurately entered in the ERP system.
* Manage, create, and coordinate requests through multiple databases
* Assist in documenting policies and procedures
* Create and update key business policies and procedures
* Continually identify, streamline and improve key business processes.
* Problem Solving
* Critical Thinking
* Attention to Detail
Skills and Abilities
* Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, the public, and other employees of the organization
* Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects
* Demonstrates ability to employ new ideas, concepts, methods.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Three to five years' relevant experience or training (preferred).
* Intermediate Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access.
* JDE Enterprise One (Preferred).
* This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.