Responsible for all aspects of bulk gas sales to include liquid and tube trailer oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, helium, liquid carbon dioxide, related distribution and application equipment. The position is also responsible for customer service, which includes maintaining current customers as well as developing new customers. This position reports to Region Bulk Gas Sales Manager.
- Maintain high level of personal safety performance and regulatory compliance.
- Drive profitable growth of the territory business.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Negotiate new account and existing account contract renewals.
- Manage existing business portfolio to maximize gross profit
- Provide first line product and application support to customers and prospects.
- Coordinate and manage communication and support between Customer and MTG.
- Report sales activity timely to sales management.
- Identify package gas opportunities and hand-off to package counterpart.
- Identify on site & pipeline opportunities and hand-off to On-Site Sales counterpart.
- Support collections process as required.
- Perform site surveys for new installations.
- Value based selling skill set.
- Price attainment initiatives.
- Light work with territory travel 60-80%
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients, vendors, managers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver's License
- 3 years related experience and/or training or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Here are a few good reasons:
Compensation package including:
- Excellent Health Benefits Package; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Top-of-the-line 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off; Holidays, Floaters, & Sick
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Sales Referral Bonus
- Education Assistance