Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company, seeks a Building Information Modeling Content Developer to join our team at our office in Grapevine, Texas.
Use your expertise to develop, implement, and manage Building Information Modeling (BIM) for an award-winning Fortune 500 company!
Primary responsibilities include creating Revit and BIM content to support the design, modelling, and delivery functions within Architecture. This position will provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards, support integration with Purchasing, Artwork, Visualization, and Manufacturing and work with the Content Manager and the BIM Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement BIM workflows, processes, and standards
- Work with the Information Technology department to test features and functionality
- Coordinate integration with Estimating, Purchasing, and Manufacturing
- Coordinate integration with vendors and suppliers
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- 2+ Years developing multi-discipline content
- Residential Architecture and Homebuilding experience
- Bachelors degreepreferred
- Must have Revit experience
- Experience with Navisworks and 3ds MAX preferred
- Autodesk Certification preferred