As a Project Manager you will be responsible for project management relating to building envelope. If you’re reliable, have a good work ethic, and can cooperate with co-workers and clients respectfully, this is the position for you.
Your day as a Project Manager at UES will be both challenging and rewarding. During which, you have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with your team members. On a typical day, you can be expected to:
- Manage project specific revenues and expenses and assume Profit & Loss responsibility on each project. Demonstrate a strong understanding of department finances.
- Provide active participation in sales and business development activities, such as client relationship building, project pursuits, networking, and professional/technical organization involvement.
- Ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- Have Professional experience in commercial construction practices, techniques and consulting services. Be familiar with ADA, OSHA, State & Local regulations and the International Building Code (IBC)
- Possess LEED Certification and understand Green building practices
- Ability to produce and oversee production of high quality technical reports with limited outside technical guidance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- 10+ years of Commercial Construction experience with successful and proven track record of managing construction consulting services
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the real estate development and construction industry
- Proven record working with local regulatory agencies in a cooperative manner.
- Knowledge of Air Barrier Construction & current industry practices
- Experience in commercial roof consulting, including roofing methods/designs and specifications as well as construction detailing
- Professional affiliation, such as Licensed Architect
- BS or MS in Construction Management or Architecture
- General Contractor License (Commercial)
- RRC or RRO Roofing Affiliation
- Roofing/Waterproofing manufacturing certifications
- Air Barrier Certification of America Certification