Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 34 days ago
Energy Inspectors Corporation is a leading Architectural, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) green building, energy efficiency consulting and quality assurance firm servicing Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and Texas with a team of over 200 employees.
We are seeking a full time Certified Building Commissioning Professional to join our Building Commissioning Division based in Southern California (but will serve the following regions as needed: Northern California, Las Vegas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico). This position will report directly to the VP of Operations, and responsibilities will include:
• Manages, develops and implements scope, schedule, and budget of commissioning projects
• Attends design and construction meetings, observes factory equipment testing, directs and observes functional performance testing of systems and equipment.
• Monitors lighting, HVAC and energy monitoring systems with building automation systems and stand¬alone data loggers to troubleshoot operational problems or to find system inefficiencies
• Inspects building smoke control and/or other life safety systems
• Writes commissioning specifications, functional performance tests, and other commissioning related material/deliverables
• Performs design reviews and make recommendations for improvements
Commissioning Professional –Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
• Minimum building commissioning certification: BCA or ACG Certified Commissioning Professional
• PE License, Commissioning or TAB certification is a plus
• A minimum of (5-10) years of commissioning or related experience
• LEED AP, CEM, or CEA Certification is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operation
• Vehicle transportation, with valid driver’s license, insurance, and with good driving record.
• Ability to climb ladders and to lift/carry loads up to 30 lbs.
• This position will require travel as needed.