Build Release Engineer L5
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Astreya Business Partners, Inc. is currently hiring a full time Build and Release Engineer to join our team that supports our Android program in Mountain View, CA. You’ll be supporting our cloud systems and services for IoT devices.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and improve the tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Manage release branches.
- Push new release to production.
- Maintain the build process to support ongoing research and development.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related scientific discipline or equivalent related experience.
- 5 plus years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems.
- Will be required to use Android GitHub to upload code and update or amend new code.
- Must have Git or Perforce experience, preferably Git.
- Android or mobile device experience.
- Knowledge of Android operating systems and other multiple operating systems, such as Mac, Linux MacOS, Windows, iPhone, etc.
- Must have Android Studio experience.
- Must be able to create or enhance Python scripts.
- Experience with code signing and build management tools.
- Must have Linux server side experience.
- Local candidates preferred.
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition