Applicants must live within commuting distance to the Vancouver studio. This is a full-time, permanent position. This job is unsuitable for remote employees.
- Design, prototype, implement, and polish internal systems and workflow tools using C++, C#, and/or Python.
- Champion automation to solve build and testing problems.
- Identify and anticipate problems across a variety of tools, areas, and systems, propose and execute solutions.
- Respond to issues as they arise.
- Analyze and mitigate risk in the development schedule.
- Consult with other engineers on the team to change, adapt or refactor systems as required.
- Work closely with the rest of the Build/Tools team to ensure system stability.
- 3+ years of software experience in the games industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Highly proficient in Python.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Strong debugging, optimization, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills in a cross development team environment.
- Familiar with and excited by the co-op action RPG genre.