- Job Number: 112930455
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 18-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting innovative hardware and software. We are looking for a driven and dedicated build engineer to join our team. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- 3+ years of experience with CI systems (e.g. Jenkins) and Build and Release processes
- Advanced knowledge of GIT
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/macOS shell scripting
- Strong experience with C++/Obj-C compiler toolchains
- C++/Objective-C development skills
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You will work in a x-functional engineering team which is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning and advanced visualization systems and applications. We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer who is dedicated about build systems, continuous integration and continuous delivery. You will be playing a key role in supporting a large variety of existing and future public and internal build trains (e.g. on iOS) as well as according CI systems. You will also work closely with the Infrastructure and QA team to ensure the frameworks and algorithms are meeting highest quality standards.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, industry experience
Familiarity with iOS B&I process (is a plus) Python/Swift programming skills (is a plus) CMake experience (is a plus) Familiarity with macOS, iOS operating systems (is a plus)