SpiderCloud Wireless is seeking a build and release engineer who will be responsible for day-to-day activities associated with developing, testing, and releasing carrier-grade hardware and software. Your responsibilities will include development and maintenance of tools used during the development process, daily build verification, software revision control and branch management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, document, implement and maintain scripts and tools used during the software development process.
- Ownership of the continuous integration process.
- Ownership of the official build-process and delivery of software images and packages.
- Triaging automated test results for software images and packages.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5 - 10 years experience working on and supporting networking equipment.
- Hands on experience programming in Python
- Experience with Subversion for revision control.
- Experience with cross-compilers and multiple tool-chains.
- Experience managing IP networks and Linux workstations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive problem solver with attention to detail and methodical approach to software engineering.
Hands on experience with:
- JIRA, Jenkins, Coverity, Black Duck, SCons
- Continuous Integration and test software development