We’re looking for a Build & Release Engineer - Mobile who will embrace our culture and share your hard earned expertise to make and provide builds to internal and external parties, and ensure that releases go smoothly. We’re picturing someone who is experienced in mobile game development, passionate about the build process, and eager to help our teams hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
What you’ll do...
- Create and distribute Builds and Patches.
- Create and maintain pipelines, fix issues when they arise.
- Coordinate server deploys for internal and QV teams
- Work with the team when errors occur in the build process, identifying the cause(s) and what’s needed to fix the build.
- Perform integrations for production builds and server hotfixes.
- Coordinate with QA team on production build testing.
- Communicate status of builds and associated deadlines.
- Continually improve release and integration processes.
- Report to the Technical Director.
Ideally, you will have…
- Familiarity with CM tooling such as Perforce, Gitlab including branching, integration, and merging techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and deployment tools.
- 2 or more years experience with scripting languages on Windows and OSX, specifically Python, Bash and batch files.
- Familiarity with software development / programming, with competence in at least one programming language (e.g. C#)
- Familiarity with API design and implementation would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft AppCenter including integration and distribution.
- Familiarity with Apple Testflight and Google Beta would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps would be a plus.
- Experience shipping builds on Mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
- Knowledge of certificate / profile management & processes.
11. Experience with predicting/catching issues before they come up, and a sense of urgency in resolving them when they do arise.