Archimedes Global, Inc. is currently seeking a Budget Analyst to join our team in support of the Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) Long Range Enforcer Product Line in Oakland, CA. The Budget Analyst will be responsible for using advanced research and analysis techniques to ensure LRE financial accounts are accurately reflected in enterprise financial systems and that current/future yearbudgets support LRE business processes.
- Analyze financial accounts and recommend adjustments, reapportionments, and redistribution of funding to support new or changing requirements.
- Apply accepted fiscal principles and practices to ensure single and multi-year funding accountability is maintained.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure fiscal accounts are accurately balanced.
- Maintain a spreadsheet comparing ledgers in order to maintain accurate account balances.
- Research and present findings along with specific recommendations for corrective action when discrepancies are identified. As directed, take action to correct discrepancies.
- Research and analyze open commitments, detailing actions necessary to correct erroneous or inaccurate commitments.
- Research and analyze Transactions Not Yet on PES (TNYOPs) to determine validity of pending transactions. Identify action(s) necessary to correct dated transactions and conduct outreach with affected stakeholders to initiate corrective action.
- Research, analyze, and provide recurring reports on contract growth to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with the validation of open obligations through document research/analysis/input and outreach to stakeholders (i.e. APM, contracting staff, etc.).
- Reconcile prior year OE and AC&I accounts
- Conduct FLS internal funds transfers to support LRE branch/section funding requirements.
- Assist with quarterly Pipeline certification through document research and account analysis
- Assist with fiscal year close-out through the generation of reports and document research
- Prepare and analyze financial system data in response to programmatic queries, both ad hoc and planned
- Assist with the development and submission of the budget through report generation and data analysis to ensure annual funding needs are accurately captured.
- 5+ years of experiencerequired
- Familiarity with USCG SFLC and LREPL organizational business processes
- Understanding of Coast Guard enterprise information technology systems
- Ability to pass NACI background investigation required
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- NACI or higher background investigation preferred