- Directs partnership with management of DG BU to drive financial performance against very complex goals (Volume, EBIT, EVA, working capital).
- Directs planning and reporting cycles within BU, including risk management. Within subject area, directs protection of company assets, application of most complex control procedures, and financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies.
- Directs active risk management within subject area. Directs organizational alignment with strategy.
Builds effective business relationships to achieve goals. Directs strategies for dealing with most complex constraints and pursuing opportunities.
- Applies advanced analytical techniques which are necessary to gain greater insight and perspective on most complex problems.
- Makes recommendations based on advanced root cause and alternative solution analysis.
- - Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- - Area of responsibility has high strategic, long-term impact. Often is required to create/conceptualize new systems, programs, or products with significant business impact.
- - Develops and manages multiple organization budgets and business plans for the largest and most complex projects or directs multiple functional areas for a large division or an SOC.
- - Has full latitude to create and conceptualize strategic long-range policies/programs for area of
responsibility or products and to forecast their impact; Analyzes effectiveness of policies/products and establishes future direction for functional policies and programs or products that affect company as a whole; Aligns policies/products and development efforts with company strategies.
- Identifies cross-functional resource needs with complete authority to approve identified needs.
- - Acts as an advisor that troubleshoots and resolves abstract problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
- - Responsible for overall success of major functional areas through assessment of intangible variables.
- - BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
- - Typically 15+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful
- demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- - Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for a
major functional area and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they
- - Demonstrates advanced understanding and application of management approaches for
work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- - Supervises multiple employees, typically several levels of managers, across one or more major functional areas, groups and/or operations.
- - Maintains performance management responsibilities for employees under purview and directs hiring, firing and promotion decisions.
- - 20% travel
Requisition Number: 223560