*Position is located in the southeast with relocation assistance provided
Provide leadership to team of commercial finance professionals and/or managers to make strategic finance decisions within a Software / Hardware business unit of a Fortune 500 company. You will have an opportunity to participate to design and drive financiallandscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play a key role in managing financial performance and implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will partner with company business leaders and drive key finance initiatives and decisions. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to the senior management.
Design and establish clear and consistent finance management operating processes.
Provide practical counsel through financial insight to drive results.
Design and make key strategies decisions to achieve committed performance.
- Help drive value creation and growth mindset within the business unit
- Drive business to meet financial commitments
- Bring a financial perspective to the decision-making process
- Financial liaison with the company and Corporate finance organization, external auditors and key business partners
- Actively participate on the business unit leadership team
- Provide financial analysis for capital projects, customer/project profitability, etc.
- Lead preparation of the operating plan and actively participate in the strategy development planning process.
- Provide valuation, due diligence and integration support to business development activities
- Responsible for forecasting P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Provide meaningful financialreports and analysis to segment, business unit and corporate
- Challenge team to raise performance to next level
- Challenge status quo to ensure program assumptions are solid and objectives are realistic and obtainable
- Strengthen balance sheet and business controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, Corporate Accounting policy and Sarbanes Oxley
- Travel will be required up to 25%
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Experience as a financial leader of a business that has a software element
- FP&A, P&L experience within a business.
- Strong technical knowledge of finance systems.
- Operational business experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated, driving business initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness