Develop a relentlessly customer focused culture and service delivery process. Provide oversight and input into Business Technology (BT) initiatives that impact customer experience. Lead the ongoing evaluation and analysis of BT work processes to identify opportunities to re-engineering workflow to improve customer experience. Initiate and manage meaningful change; effectively integrate change into ongoing operations.
As a member of the BT management team, the role actively contributes to the development of BT plans and strategies at a global level.
Be the BT champion to promote customer-centric decision making and approaches. BT Customer Experience Manager develops and delivers work instructions and training materials for BT systems that enable and enhance the End Users experience of BT systems and services.
The incubmant will works closely with Customer Facing teams to ensure understanding of service requirements and business critical events.
Seek, internal and external, proven ideas and concepts to generate new solutions; recognize and champion great ideas.
Lead community of practice for Knowledge Transfer Management (Dev-2-Ops). Lead in marketing BT services to the customer and collecting feedback for Service Improvements especially to BT-to-Customer engagement points such a End User: Training Requirements, Service Request Catalogue, Service Desk, Field Services (Desk Side) support, Newsletters and broadcast email communications.
Bachelor’s Degreerequired; a Master’s Degree is definitely a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in customer facing role.
- Knowledge of a regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience in working within a global, matrixed management organization is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in developing / delivering training on very technical and complex topics.
- Experience with IT Service Management tools.
- ITIL Foundation v3 and advanced ITIL Certifications a plus
- Must be able to think strategically; take a broad view to draw information from diverse sources and find meaningful connections that drive the department forward.
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills and ability to cut through complexities to identify high priority areas for improvements.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills across all organizational levels.
- Effective in finding workable solutions and organizational alignment to potentially difficult or conflicting situations.
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills and proven track record in effectively achieving results in a cross functional or matrix environment.
- Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities are critical.
Infrequent travelrequired to EMEA and APAC.