Summary of Role:
The TEOCO BSS Account Executive is a customer-facing executive level sales professional responsible for sales of the entire TEOCO business service solutions (BSS) portfolio into national accounts. As such, the primary performance metrics for the role are revenue, bookings and related forecast accuracy against a sales quota for the TEOCO BSS solutions portfolio. The BSS Account Executive conducts their role in the framework of TEOCO’s collaborative sales model which defines what the responsibilities of the various TEOCO stakeholder organizations, i.e. LoB owners, presales engineering anddelivery management, are at various stages in the sales process.
Responsibilities and Daily Activities:
- Development and maintenance of business relationships with key account decision makers
- Pursues TEOCO solutions BSS portfoliosales bookings into national accounts
- Forecast and forecast accuracy for all TEOCO business into national accounts
- Development and successful execution of TEOCO solutions sales strategies inthe national accounts
- Initiates, organizing and conducts meetings required to execute opportunity sales strategies
- Tracking opportunity through presales milestones and working with team members to deliver in a timely manner
- Owns sales opportunity negotiation strategies and performing front-linenegotiations
- Maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Residence in DC metropolitan area a significant plus. Other acceptable locations include Dallas, NJ, Atlanta, Sprint and Rochester.
- 5 – 10 years minimum Executive Level sales experience in BSS solutions sales with an understanding of inter-carrier cost management, least cost routing, and network analytics.
- 5 years minimum experience in software sales.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in leading collaborative “solution selling” sales efforts involving multiple customer stakeholder organizations.
- Executive level acumen in conducting business requirements investigations and presenting represented company and related solutions in context ofcustomer business objectives.
- Experience with and demonstrated proficiency in utilizing business case modelling tools in value-add selling and sales strategies.