Position at Columbia State Bank
- Assist with gathering, processing and coordinating the Bank's BSA, AML and OFAC data to help ensure compliance with the BSA.
- Assist with compliance exams by gathering files, records, and other pertinent information for review by compliance examiners.
- Organize analyze, and present data related to the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, and the rules of OFAC, including CTR processing and SAR decisioning.
- Monitor email and extract data for compliance with the BSA, USA PATRIOT Act and the rules of OFAC.
- Develop proficient knowledge of bank laws and regulations, assisting in the implementation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new banking products and/or services affected by regulations.
- Maintains detailed documentation of all process