Old National Bank has an opportunity in the Risk Department for a BSA/AML Systems Analyst. The BSA/AML Systems Analyst can be housed in either Minneapolis, MN or Evansville, IN. This position is an analyst position using analytical skills within the technology developed for BSA/AML analysis.
The position requires someone with BSA/AML, audit, accounting, or banking experience. The Analyst will assist management in minimizing risk to the Bank by providing support to key systems used by the Financial Intelligence Unit to detect and mitigate unusual activity and customers that may pose higher risk to the Bank. The Analyst will provide superior support to all departments of BSA/AML.
The analyst must be able to work in a collaborative environment as well as manage multiple demands and deadlines. They must keep abreast with current and emerging money laundering and financial crime trends along with understanding the Risk Appetite of the bank in order to manage, identify and adjust to the changing BSA/AML risk landscape which includes the ability to structure "outside of the box" solutions.
- Analyze AML scenario and CRR model effectiveness
- Using transaction, customer and other data sources, identify trends that may indicate potential suspicious activity and require monitoring
- Collaborate with all BSA/AML departments to write business requirements for the build of new reports and/or scenarios
- Test/Disposition new and tuned scenario outputs for expected outcome
- Perform tuning of FCRM and CRR model
- Analyze scenario and CRR model effectiveness
- Assist with data and report requests from BSA Operations and High Risk as well as Audit and Examiner requests
- Perform coverage assessment of both FCRM and CRR model to ensure compliance with regulations and regulatory guidance. Identify gaps in coverage and recommend solutions.
- Build and support dashboards for management reporting
- Understand mathematical concepts to identify outliers in data and determine appropriate data sets to be utilized for tuning and dashboarding.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Math, or related field
- 5-8+ years BSA/AML, Banking, Accounting or Audit experience
- Advanced statistical models knowledge, including development and calibration
- Ability to exercise logical and analytical processes to problem solve and develop creative solutions
- Ability to create dashboards and reporting for use in management oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment while still completing assigned projects independently.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) a plus