Risk Management firm is looking to immediately hire two Internal Auditors with experience in auditing banks and other financial institutions. The emphasis will be on Bank Secrecy Act compliance and Anti-Money Laundering testing.
- Possess a good understanding of testing and documenting test results
- Conduct testing and create work papers to complete audits and projects identifying the relevant risks; evaluate the control environment, effectiveness of the key controls, operations and risk management.
- Work with Client management, business partners and other risk & control functions to evaluate that internal controls are effective in managing operational, financial, regulatory and business risks.
- Able to provide quality and timely work products to clients
- Conduct audits and projects in accordance with professional standards and department policies and procedures following the applicable industry audit standards.
- Contribute ideas to enhance the internal audit practices and other risk & control efforts.
- Maintain good client relationships and communications at senior management levels
- Maintain own expertise of industry regulatory and operational practices in subject area
Education, Skills, and Experience Required:
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting or related field, or equivalent relevant bankingexperience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional Audit /Industry experience, preferably in the banking or financial services industry
- Willing to learn and remain current with business and Compliance Environments, specifically with respect to BSA/AML & OFAC and able to retain and apply knowledge