Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under limited supervision performs a wide variety of specialized, complex tasks in support of the customized -business requirements of a Sales team. Overarching responsibilities include interpretation and execution of Newmark Knight Frank Sales and Marketing department operational policies and procedures. This position retains latitude in formulation and implementation of new procedures and processes within the Sales team that are consistent with corporate objectives. Maintain confidentiality of Sales, Marketing, Client, and proprietary information and data in all communications.
Essential Job Duties:
- Participates in the formulation and strategy for marketing properties and expanding business.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research, and targeted mailing lists.
- Assesses team and client needs to determine appropriate methodology, format, and medium in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Supports Sales team members in the implementation of business marketing strategies for clients upon closing of sale.
- Manages and updates marketing infrastructure which may include a database system, intranet, and external web site, including data on all prospects.
- Determines data requirements and provides direction to a centralized function within the Sales team environment and/or Research, Financial Analysis, Marketing, etc.
- Conceptualizes and develops the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memoranda for the purpose of closing sales.
- Develops and catalogs business intelligence for assigned sales team.
- Sources Investment properties and brokerage investors by researching local and national databases. Tracks and reports on investor responses and communications.
- Audits and manages the update and maintenance of office transactions to include listings and sales.
- Analyzes competitive and industry information and provides data and recommendations to the team.
- Provides client services that enhance and expand business.
- Actively participates in client meetings.
- Conducts property tours for clients; shows space and discusses property specifications.
- Regularly Interfaces with client, resolving complex issues, providing technical, marketing, or other information as requested.
- Responds to pricing and/or non-routine or more complex inquiries and develops proposals in collaboration with team members.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required
- Current real estate sales license for State where work is performed
- 5+ years experience in progressively responsible professional level marketing, sales, or communication jobs
- 3+ years experience in the Real Estate industry; Newmark Grubb Knight Frank experiencepreferred
- Demonstrates creativity and professionalism in presenting marketing and sales data for a diversified audience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and website software skills
- Excellent organizational, communication (written, oral, telephone), customer service and public relations skills required.
- Highly developed presentation skills; demonstrated ability to present materials and some complex information effectively in both one-on-one and group situations
- Demonstrates problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, and meet stringent deadlines
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; Ability to speak clearly and persuasively, as well as listen and respond well to inquiries. Demonstrate high level of group presentation skills and effectively present numerical data.
- Able to work cohesively in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality and integrity of data being reviewed by internal and external clients
- Focus on problem solving, mathematical analysis and project management.
- Knowledge of accounting and business law helpful
- Should have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office software and Project Management software
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.