Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Daily face to face agent/broker sales calls, frequent field visits and monthly training seminars for the senior sales 65 market segments.
- Develops and implements sales strategies with home office senior management and agents/brokers to increase senior sales within their respective territories.
- Works with Regional Sales Director and RVP to deepen territory management skills.
- Manages co-op marketing utilization via multiple advertising venues.
- Conducts monthly agent/broker training seminars and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition.
- Has strong knowledge of the senior market segments including Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Part D programs.
- Maintains a strong field presence and builds relationships within the healthcare industry.
- Manages resources effectively and efficiently to support strategic sales goals.
- Provides leadership in motivating subordinates to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Ensures achievement of sales production goals and deliverables for assigned market areas.
- Monitors the market performance of products and assesses competitors' activities within assigned office market area.
- Develops recommendations to Sales Management on the marketplace dynamics including competitors.
- Hires trains coaches counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
BA/BS strongly preferred; 5-7 years of sales experience in health care; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Health Insurance license from the State of Florida in good standing required. 50% travel between the Tampa and Orlando area.