Broker Manager jobs at Kimberly Clark
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Own relationships with a third party broker partner organization that manages customer relationships, sales & administration. Accountable for collaborating with third party broker partner organization to drive volume and profit growth for K-C categories. Drive delivery of Customer Development business objectives through leading third party broker partner and optimizing relationship with third party broker partner.
- Deliver annual operating plan for net sales, profit and trade management
- Own communication of DPSM objectives to third party broker partner and ensure execution of DPSM objectives in-store
- Proactively serve as liaison between third party broker partner, team counterparts and internal support team members to foster cultural growth and collaboration.
- Proactively support third party broker partner in development and implementation of effective sales and merchandising plans utilizing customer and market data, Brand playbooks and KPI’s to maximize contribution in achievement of volume, distribution and supply chain objectives.
- Proactively support third party broker partner with selling in new innovation, increasing our presence on shelf and executing pricing & promotional strategies.
- Drive full understanding of retail execution plans for all key customers within assigned geographical region ensuring execution is optimized and results are maximized.
- Provide market audits for key DPSM objectives across all customers within the assigned geographical region.
- Serve as ground level resource for any market visits from the brand teams, coordinating any specific broker resource needs through the COM.
- Drive awareness of financial position, facilitate financial reconciliation & facilitate projection of short-term forecasts out 1 year for all key customers within assigned geographical region to ensure action plans meet future annual operating plans
- Responsible for the quality of our third party broker partner organization representation with all key customers within assigned geographical area
- Ability to assess business views strategically.
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
- Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups.
- Ability to communicate precise innovative Sales Strategy business solutions to third party broker partner and team leaders.
- Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to operate and use telephone, computer/laptop and other technological devices/software programs to communicate with other people.
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive professional PowerPoint Sales presentations to communicate data driven insights recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time while performing merchandising shelf set activities in retail store environments.
- Ability to lift and carry up to [40 pounds].
- Ability to travel via aircraft, and operate and drive motor vehicles for business travel, with valid driver license.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Promptly reconcile and communicate changes and conduct team adjustment to new changes. Adjusting to meet requirements of changing conditions/situations. Maintain effectiveness of varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities and people. Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives. Set priorities and proactively identify issues, underlying problems and potential solutions to develop plan of action. Evaluate cause and effect relationships. Keep team leader informed on status of plans and programs, changing conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activity, issues and accomplishments that may affect sales results. Strategically organize and develop quarterly and annual plans to drive weekly and monthly prioritization of key development activities and projects to achieve superior management of business operations. Create respectful environment among team members, and motivate improvement of individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results. Perform duties generally performed by team leader, in leader’s absence.
Education required: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
At least 2 years of progressive exempt status experience in customer development/management, and proficient in customer, category and trade management or equivalent other business functions.
- Broad knowledge of K-C organizational structure, products and categories, and Customer Development policies and procedures are a plus. Ability to interpret market, business and financial analysis supporting the execution of business.
- Results orientation, leadership, strong oral and written communication, ethical judgment and decision making, change management, analytical, project and risk management and building relationships.
- Other Skills:
- Cross-functional , prioritization and time management, resources and team management, active listening, adaptability, training and development, interpersonal and social perspectives
Reports to Team Leader-Retail Operations
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Retail operations territory typically represents a geographical. Supports development and delivery of Customer Development business objectives and execution plans for grocery, mass, drug and broker customers.
Travel up to [50%] of the work time. May include prolong periods of sitting, typing, viewing computer/laptop screens, along with occasional bending, reaching, lifting, carrying, climbing, twisting, stooping and standing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.