We are seeking an experienced Sales leader with a proven track record of successfully driving Sales Growth via captive, exclusive, and independent health insurance sales agents. Note this job is not to sell insurance, but to partner with insurance sales agents to build awareness of Iora's highly differentiated primary care model and doctors offices that are in-network. As a member of Iora's Regional Growth Leadership team (with colleagues overseeing local Direct Sales and local Marketing), this role will play a critical part in helping Iora reach its goal of doubling patient growth each year.
This role will be responsible for Iora's Washington market, we currently have 6 primary care practices in King and Pierce County. The scope of this role will be focused on building out Iora's presence in the agent community. The candidate should be comfortable engaging with diverse populations, public speaking and hosting educational, agent and community events.
This role reports into the Market Operations Lead of Iora's Washington market with a dotted line to the Director of Channel Sales who has national accountability.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Drive Iora patient growth in Washington by building relationships with captive, exclusive, and independent health insurance sales agents
- Responsible for meeting regional goals for patient growth through the health insurance agents channel
- Educate and engage health insurance sales agents about Iora, it's superior care model and the benefits Iora provides to health insurance agents
- Develop regional broker management strategy and operational plan. Collaborate with Direct Sales and Marketing to develop and execute on regional growth plans
- Partner with the Regional Marketing Manager on agent brand awareness activities
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in growth environments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience driving sales through insurance agents
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in Medicare and Medicare Advantage required
- Strong understanding of health insurance broker ecosystem – Captive sale agents and their managers, Field Marketing Organizations (FMOs), regional agencies, individual insurance brokers
- Demonstrated experience with CRM, prospecting and opportunity management tools/systems, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
- Travel across territory will be an expectation. There also could be some very limited travel (once/year) related to training and collaboration with peers in similar roles across the country.