Provide sales leadership for team of Wholesale / Broker Channel Account Executives (AE’s). Recruit, train, develop and motivate sales team to drive volume growth, market share and profitability in alignment with division / Channel objectives.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and motivate highly engaged and productive team of Account Executives.
- Drive sales results in alignment with established goals and objectives.
- Ensure AE adherence to established sales policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance and use of the CRM.
- Monitor and manage team to expected contact strategies, productivity and customer engagement, i.e., outbound calls, inbound calls, talk time, broker recruiting, conversion metrics, etc.
- Build relationships with key brokers / sellers and support AE’s in building strong partnerships.
- Effect pull through, efficiency and quality metrics through broker coaching, relationship management and other actions.
- Build strong partnerships with key internal operations partners, i.e., BOM Managers, BOMs, Pricing team, etc.
- Provide mentorship to team around technical aspects of the industry and broker / wholesale channel.
- Provide market / customer feedback to drive change and improvement.
- Train, operate and support a culture of high quality and zero defects.
- Be current and knowledgeable on relevant aspects of compliance and credit standards.
- Oversee all people management activities including recruiting, hiring, motivating, training, coaching and counseling, and terminating as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years residential real estate lending or sales manager experience
- Understanding of the mortgage origination process
- Understanding of mortgage compliance regulations and practices
- Proven track record in mortgage related sales
- Knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA guidelines & programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite for reporting and presenting with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Years of Experience: