We're currently looking to add an experienced Broker Account Executive located in the Florida region (preferred but not required). This role will aid in Pivot Health's continued growth by developing the overall multi-product and multi-carrier market strategy, recruiting distribution to sell proprietary Pivot Health products, lead training sessions related to Pivot Health’s product portfolio, and develop and maintain strong relationships with national distribution partners.
About the Company
Pivot Health is an insurance product development, management and marketing company with offices across the U.S. Pivot Health manages the coverage business affiliated with HealthCare.com by developing proprietary insurance products and building relationships with many national carriers. Our family of companies align to provide consumers with quality health insurance plans to meet their evolving needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Enhance relationships with distribution partners by engaging principals (owners) of agencies to keep abreast of questions, issues, or necessary improvements.
- Encourage increased sales of Pivot Health senior products by educating the principals on product features and enhancements.
- Make outbound phone calls to appointed agents to encourage selling the Pivot under and over 65 product suite.
- Coordinate the creation of agent-directed marketing collateral such as flyers, training decks, and videos by developing copy and outsourcing assignments to the Marketing Manager.
- Strategically position Pivot Health products favorably against other carriers by demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of Pivot offerings and how they compare with competitor products.
- Train agents on Pivot Health's products through webinars and live training sessions.
- Help resolve agent complaints and issues related to technology, enrollment site, billing, commission payments, etc. by reporting concerns to the Operations Team for attention.
- Provide feedback to Management on market trends as reported by agent partners, for example, a rise in purchases or preferences, what competitors are offering, and ways Pivot may increase competitiveness.
- Travel to trade shows, company meetings, industry conferences, and agency events to provide training and market pre-Medicare and Medicare products.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales experience with demonstrated sales success
- 5+ years of healthcare insurance experience with general agency preferred but not required
- 3+ years of Medicare experience and ACA experience
- Recruitment experience with demonstrated success
- Knowledge of insurance industry legal guidelines and established regulations
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Active Health Insurance License
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on deductive reasoning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of propriety concerning confidential matters
- Team player, with ability to work independently
- Advanced organizational, time management, and multi-tasking abilities with excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10% of work hours
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 10 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- EAP services
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!