Reports to: vp, video/animation
- Proven ability to lead directors, DP’s and field crew during live action, VFX and animated productions.
- Thorough working knowledge of the production process, post-production workflow and industry standards.
- Client facing and act as the main point of contact between client and internal teams.
- Advises client service teams in developing client video/animation marketing plans.
- Create creative pitch decks and storyboards.
- Assist with outsourcing, identifying external resources, obtaining and negotiating quotes.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback.
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams.
- Deliver the best creative within a set budget.
- Coordinates planning and production of video/animation projects.
- Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content, based on brand strategy, client expectation and creative brief.
- Presentation skills – articulates ideas and stories
- Problem solving, project management and time management abilities.
- Strong creative writing and ideation/concepting skills.
- Participates in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- Embraces the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Works diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Meets assigned billable goals.
- Abides by and adhering to all employee polices as detailed in employee manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- 10 years minimum of experience in video, film, production and post.
- Creative experience serving as a broadcast producer and creative copywriter.
- Must have creative video experience, including strategy development, video production management, and client service experience.
- Experience in leading accounts.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for branding, marketing and good communications.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community