BRL Account Manager
You will proactively interact with clients via face-to-face meetings, telephone, email, and other means to enhance and strengthen client relationships, promote BRL and retain overall business. Additionally, you'll collaborate directly with leadership in the technical laboratories, managers of phlebotomy, couriers, Revenue Cycle, accessioning, and others to support service efforts and successful client transitions to BRL.
The Account Manager performs all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the BRL Cultural Compass and BH mission and values.
What You'll Do:
- As the Account Manager you will play an integral role in the management of relationships between Baystate Reference Labs and current and future clients.
- You will be the primary liaison between BRL and assigned BRL accounts and willensure that the laboratory services provided meet customer needs.
- You will manage BRL-client relationships, facilitate, oversee and coordinate the start-up of new clients, investigate and resolve lab service related issues and customer or patient complaints that can’t be fully addressed by lab customer representatives.
- Your work will stimulate growth/profitability through up-selling clients and providing excellent service and education, and marketing certain prospective BRL customer accounts that are assigned by the BRL Director.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and clinical lab work experience
- 5 years lab sales, account management, client support or lab client service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Excellent working knowledge of lab operations required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize effectively required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to write succinct, informative communications to clients.
- Able to interface productively with all levels of management and all lines of business.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license is required. Position is subject to Baystate Health Fleet Policy.
What You Need to Know:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Based at 361 Whitney Avenue, Holyoke
Fleet Policy Statement
Applicants must possess a valid driver's license recognized by the employee's state of residence and satisfactory finding from their Motor Vehicle history report as a contingency of employment. A drug screen is required after an offer of employment is extended. Failure to comply with or have acceptable test results will result in the rescinding of the employment offer. Employees whose positions are covered by this policy are subject to random drug screening and an annual review of their motor vehicle history.