Brilliant Supply & Value Chain Consultant ? global Leader in its specialist field of Management Consulting!
This is a rare and thrilling opportunity to capitalise on your substantial Supply Chain & Procurement consulting experience and fast-track your career with an exciting consulting business in Philadelphia, North America.
The company, which has been on a double-digit growth trajectory, offers some unique ?value chain? and process improvement methodologies and with that a fantastic opportunity to learn their unique approach and IP on supply chain strategising. This role in particular offers great career progression and consistent development as you address a variety of challenges with their Top F500 CPG, retail and manufacturing clients.
Please note that you MUST have previous Management Consulting experience! to be considered in addition:
- Management & Strategy Consultingexperience with a larger professional services company
- A deep understanding of supply chain and process improvement tools
- Project management Lead experience and ability to sell consulting services
- A deep understanding of the CPG, Retail, Chemical, Pharmaceutical verticals
- Outstanding presentation and project managements skills
- And an advanced academia (topped only by a professional qualification, i.e. PMP, etc.)
The purpose of the role is to consult top brands and retail businesses. On the other hand you?ll utilise your sales and leadership background to help growing this consultancy; by helping them into new markets but also by innovating and planning the business of our client.
In return they offer a very competitive package in order to attract ?first-class? employees into their business.