CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Bridge Project Engineer to join our Transportation Structures Group in our Indianapolis, IN office.
- Bridge design and other structural projects. Projects include bridge replacement, rehabilitations and evaluations, as well as other structural related projects involving dams, walls, towers, etc.
- Performing structural analyses and preparing design calculations.
- Performing bridge load ratings and preparing load rating reports.
- Perform construction phase services including shop drawing reviews and responding to requests for information.
- At times may also act as Assistant Team Leader, assisting a Team Leader in completing biennial and in-depth bridgeinspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related degree is required.
- 5+ years of bridge design experiencerequired.
- P.E. Required
- Must be physically capable of performing tasks associated with the position.
- Experience with AASHTO LRFD bridge design specifications required.
- INDOT experiencepreferred.
- Microstation & Mathcad experiencepreferred.
- Experience with bridge analysis and design programs preferred.