$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Our Bridge Design Engineer career path is your opportunity to work on exciting and engaging large-scale infrastructure transportation projects. Each day, you will provide technical expertise and lead a team in completing bridge and transportation structure design and construction projects. You should be a self-motivated professional, ideally with a Masters' Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, a minimum of 10 years of bridge and transportation structures design experience, familiarity with bridge design software, and have a desire to grow personally, as well as professionally, with each Bridge Engineering project.
Our Bridge Engineers:
• Lead transportation and bridge teams in all aspects of bridge design, from conceptual and preliminary design to final design and construction.
• Work in all aspects of structural design for bridges and other transportation structures including retaining walls and drainage structures.
• Deliver calculations, drawings, specifications, cost estimates and reports.
• Train, direct and mentor junior level engineers and CADD staff.
• Coordinate design activities and meetings between Jacobs staff, subcontractors and clients.
• Perform quality reviews.
• Prepare budgets and schedules for bridge design tasks.
• Assist in business development activities and proposal efforts.
• Network with bridge and transportation engineers throughout Jacobs and the local community.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
Valid Through: 2019-10-25