$80K — $100K *
If you are looking for a collaborative, dynamic practice environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing integrated, multidisciplinary, patient centered care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be! We are seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Breast Surgeon who is completing or has completed a Breast Surgery Fellowship to join our expanding department.
• Over 80 clinical locations
• Includes services such as Urgent Care Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Lab and Imaging
• 120+ primary care physicians, 17 medical oncologist, 3 radiation oncologists.
• 130,000 sq. foot cancer center including breast imagers, onsite breast tumor boards, center of excellence for NQMBC, accreditation from NAPBC since 2012
• 600 newly diagnosed breast cancers last year
• Generous CME funding for professional development
• Opportunities for professional growth
Summit Medical Group’s unique, coordinated care model was designed to provide convenient access to all the services most patients will require. Through an integrated group of providers and comprehensive resources, and with the merge of Summit Medical Group and CityMD, we deliver strong clinical outcomes while ensuring positive experiences for our patients within the New Jersey and New York.
Valid through: 3/10/2021