- Successful candidate will work with a multi- disciplinary team that includes fellowship trained breast surgeons, breast radiologists, breast medical and radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, breast navigators, genetic counselors and other support professionals.
- Position will be exclusively focused on breast surgery at an organization fully committed to providing comprehensive breast services across the system. No general surgery or trauma call requirements.
- More than 1,400 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed at Hartford HealthCare facilities each year.
- Opportunities to participate in abundant teaching quality and clinical research programs.
- Enjoy access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership training program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Join a growing and financially secure physician-led organization with best-in-class operations and business management.
- Located in between Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing and recreational options.
Fellowship training in Breast Surgery