At Barkley, we are on the front lines of a world-class idea company. We are looking for a Brand Supervisor who is prepared to change the trajectory of brands by creating the conditions for brave ideas. This partner has a passion for blending brand know-how and creative thinking. They are a master at understanding clients needs and setting up teams and assignments to solve them.
This partner has a keen sense for spotting opportunities across the total Brand, thrives on the pursuit of what's possible, and doesn't rest until ideas come to life. This partner is fueled by contributing - and welcomes the challenge to stretch their thinking. If you want to learn what you're capable of when surrounded by top talent working on innovative brands, let's talk.
- Work with team members to identify, manage and champion ideas and integrated projects
- Contribute ideas in cross-functional team setting, across social media, creative, strategy, media, PR, production, includes national and regional broadcast.
- Exhibit thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry and anticipate problems/opportunities.
- Excellent client communication digs for key insights, and sets expectations that allow for biggest possible future.
- 6 or more years of experience within an advertising agency setting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team builder and leader
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and very detail oriented