The Brand Site Maintenance project manager is responsible for collaborating
with technology and business team members to maintain overall quality of
Essential Job Functions:
• Oversee new application releases and report out on release health status
• Manage release issue defect escalations
• Ensure successful product deployment through environments including
· functional, load and performance testing
• Key point of contact for Quality Assurance teams
• Manages process compliance and definition
• Maintain central view of all upcoming activities for applications
• Facilitates planning sessions with partners for upcoming releases
• Monitors health of features/pages to go live to consumer
• Coordinates with other PMs on related projects
• Conducts defect reviews with clients
1. Safeguard the company’s assets.
2. Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies,
processes, and best practices.
4. Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
5. Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
6. Source and assess external resources to support IT and company stakeholders.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
*Min Qualifications: *
• Bachelor’s degreepreferred in one or more of the following; Business
• Management, Computer Science, Information Management, Computer
• Requirements: Information Systems
• Must have at least 5years of experience managing IT projects
• Must have demonstrated experience successfully scoping, planning and
• driving business development initiatives in both waterfall and agile
• management methodologies.
*General Requirements: *
• Must have experienceworking with Microsoft Office tools including MS
• Strong communication and facilitation skills
• Ability to contextually communicate with both business and technology
• Experienceworking with Issue Management system and knowledge
• repository (Atlassian JIRA and Confluence skills preferred)
• Ability to prioritize issues with business effectively
• Must be willing to flex work hours accordingly to support application
• launches and manage production outages if necessary