About the role
Woebot Health’s relational tools and technologies are poised to have a major impact on humanity. To make that impact a reality, we’re set to expand our brand platform and create a dynamic set of marketing materials and programs that match our innovation ethos and activate our brand in target business and consumer markets.
Your job? To make it all happen!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the partner marketing team to produce and regularly update our company (brand) and product materials and programs.
- Work cross functionally with the head of brand content to develop and position content for business audiences and channels.
- Manage the production of all marketing materials and programs: RFPs and budgets; external agencies and production coordination; quarterly deliverables lists and timelines.
- Manage day-to-day external agency relationships, including briefings with internal management, performance management, reporting, and on-going management of activities to accomplish program objectives.
- Manage website performance, A/B tests, updates, and associated landing pages
- Track and manage project budgets to ensure accuracy of all costs. Onboard vendors, create project POs, process and verify project invoices, and track expenses versus budget.
- Facilitate legal approval process for advertising content, brand and product claims, as needed.
- Support project-level and annual budget planning efforts, as needed.
- Coordinate all contract reviews and executions with legal.
- A BS or BA in marketing, business, or marketing communications.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in project/program or brand management within a creative services organization (either as part of an internal or external creative agency or within a corporate marketing/brand department).
- Experience in emerging tech/healthcare markets, and in supporting development in business and consumer markets a must.
- 3+ years’ experience leading large, complex marketing or brand programs. Meaning you excel at working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and cross-functional relationships. Truly meaning if you didn’t have 50 things going at once, you might get a little bored.
- Strong project management skills to oversee timelines and schedules; ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines. Honestly, nothing puts a smile on your face when you’re at work like a well executed project.
- Extensive experience coordinating work with external creative agencies/vendors and in proactively managing the processes required to onboard and support vendor engagements (ie: legal, finance, procurement, budgeting, invoicing, etc.).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required, as is an ability to build credibility and collaborate with team members at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of media and creative production methods and processes.