$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Brand Manager will develop strategic and creative marketing solutions that connect the brands of Stanley Infrastructure to specific target audiences and drive brand awareness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the cross-functional teams to direct and manage efforts from concept through production and distribution for key marketing support materials such as digital and event marketing, merchandising, photography, brochures, catalogs, sell sheets, direct mail, channel promotions, etc.
• Coordinate and execute trade shows that can demonstrate high return on investment.
• Lead the planning and strategy for marketing, events, merchandising, media and public relation activities in support of commercialization plans.
• Develop, coordinate and execute launch strategies for the brand, new product launches and events.
• Select and work with outside agencies for public relations and product launch communications initiatives
• Participate in development, sourcing, and implementation of branding materials such catalogues, sell sheets, leaflets, etc.
• Establish and ensure compliance with brand standards and maintain consistency of all communication elements across the marketing-based activities.
• Manage branding and advertising budget as well as timing and budget of each project within their respective product category and channels.
• Keep a pulse on the market environment, benchmark other brands and trends, and come up with "big ideas" of new creative, yet cost effective marketing initiatives
• Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
• Manage relationships with outside print and merchandising vendors and creative agencies.
• Gain insight into how our user segments experience our brands and create solutions aligning to those segments.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external associates as well as outside suppliers, both nationally and globally.
• Assist Marketing Director and Product Managers with key projects as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor's Degree and related field experience required
• 5+ years' experience in B2B consumer products industry sales/ marketing preferred
• Experience managing trade shows and event marketing preferred
• Experience managing a creative process for development of marketing assets
• Collaborative team player
• Creative thinker
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Financial management skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Solid analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
• Strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Knowledge of industrial construction, hydraulics or construction equipment markets a plus
Valid Through: 2019-10-16