Contributes to the development of the marketing strategy and vision in support of current and potential business opportunities. Serves as an internal subject matter expert on specified marketing area(s) and fully understands the brand/business. Creates and manages the development and execution of market plans, programs, and budgets to ensure revenue growth and service expansion. Develops strong relationships with internal stakeholders, management, franchisees and vendors.
1. Develops and executes marketing plans and budget programs to ensure profit growth and product expansion.
2. Develop and manage international advertising and promotions through: marketing literature, e-newsletters, franchise expos, and direct mail outlets.
3. Develop strong relationships with vendors, franchise owners, peers, and executives in order to maximize resources.
4. Facilitate meetings and training, as needed, in order to meet goals and objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS/BA in related discipline required.
• Generally 8+ years experience in related field.
• Specific proficiencies or abilities required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Good communication and professionalism when developing strong working relationships within the company as-well-as outside of the organization.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to manage and maintain multiple tasks.
• Ability to perform with limited supervision