$100K — $150K *
1. Have an expert understanding of the Ole Red markets, including market-specific stats and details, competitive insights, key customer identification, partnerships needed, etc. Leverage available primary or third-party research, data and/or insights; actively inform and share insights with Ole Red operating leaders to garner support for and alignment on marketing strategies.
2. Track and understand current business objectives, financial results, and other key indicators overall and by location. Define opportunities (or adjustments needed), setting clear objectives to be achieved.
3. Develop and maintain an overarching marketing strategy for the Ole Red brand that includes current position, desired position, and roadmap to get there. Ensure cross-brand and portfolio- wide strategies are in place as appropriate.
4. Translate overarching strategy into actionable annual and quarterly campaign plans; clearly guide team members and local marketing managers to execute these plans successfully. These plans will include:
a. Customer identification and demand for products and services
b. Competitive evaluation and/or other considerations (prior year tactics and results; new or direct competition; seasonal factors, etc.)
c. Budget/spend parameters based on goals
d. Positioning, key messaging, features and benefits, call to action information
e. Brand-wide initiatives, OEG cross-brand intersections and opportunities
f. Creative, promotions, events, partners, or publicity needs
g. Timelines and calendars
h. Clear objectives with performance indicators
i. Any other details needed to optimize for success
5. Ensure clear timing and priorities of tasks and initiatives are communicated with operational and marketing team members.
6. Develop and manage a marketing budget for Ole Red locations, including expenditures, media, research and development appropriations, ROI, and profit-loss projections.
7. Communicate marketing plans to stakeholders, business partners, leaders, and channel team members; actively communicate results with business leaders and partners.
8. Oversee and manage execution to ensure that the quality of marketing tactics meets brand standards, maximizes opportunities, and achieves performance targets.
9. Inspect and ensure integrated marketing initiatives meet goals for driving engagement, data capture, traffic/attendance, revenue, and lifetime value for the Ole Red brand. Make recommendations or necessary plan adjustments to improve performance or shift in direction.
10. Invest time and travel to frequently be present inside the venues to inspect marketing efforts, coach local marketing managers, meet with local operational leaders, ideate new opportunities, and evaluate the customer experience. Participate actively in Ole Red operational meetings, results reviews, and site visits.
11. Work with venue leadership to create and evaluate new products including, but not limited to proprietary programming (examples: new concert series, promoted and produced events, event productions, exclusive content development, and customer membership programs/clubs, etc.).
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Regular and reliable attendance is an expectation of this job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Valid through: 12/10/2021