This is a non-supervisory role that works with Sales, National Accounts, Products, and Customer Service leadership to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive growth and increase market share. This position will leverage the breadth of Norcraft Companies products, programs, and service solutions to best support the needs of Territory Managers and Channel Partners.
- Manage existing marketing and communication activities for the assigned brands.
- Take ownership of key initiatives to drive brands’ growth and consumer awareness.
- Develop tools and execute tactics to drive profitable growth and increase market share.
- Identify and create the best processes necessary to get projects completed on time and on budget.
- Approach business challenges with new and better methods that pushes current practices and boundaries.
- Oversee the complexities of brand portfolio management ensuring differentiation and prioritization among assigned brands and their value proposition, and within the entire Norcraft Companies portfolio.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership and each brand’s marketing team to ensure key corporate messages and brand messages are aligned, delivered and measured.
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership to develop and execute a full brand?specific marketing plan and budget that considers all elements of the marketing mix, including literature, Price & Reference material, reputation management, public relations, influencer partnerships, traditional advertising, digital advertising, lead generation and fulfillment, retail strategies, video, social media, websites, promotions, training events and material, and designer tools/communications.
- Align with Sales, National Accounts, Products and Customer Service leadership to clearly define and articulate brand positions, key messaging and brand standards while keeping an eye on the broader Norcraft Companies portfolio.
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure product and launch material delivers on the brand value proposition.
- Work closely with Sales, National Accounts and Customer Service Management to ensure programs and services deliver on the brand value proposition.
- Develop and/or maintain creative direction for assigned brands including logo guidelines, imagery and overall look/feel/voice, all with an eye on the broader Norcraft Companies portfolio.
- Maintain existing Standards, Protocol and Process documents for assigned brands.
- Accountable for delivering accurate and differentiated messaging, graphic design and photography.
Consistently demonstrate the Six for Success:
- Be trustworthy
- Commit to your team
- Listen to understand
- Serve your customer
- Prepare and plan
- Deliver the result
In addition, demonstrate the following:
- Strategic mindset
- Optimize work processes
- Decision quality
- Financial acumen
- Balance stakeholders
- Cultivate innovation
- Manage ambiguity
Education & Experience
- Fluent in Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office on PC and/or Mac
- In-depth understanding of brand positioning and strategies
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving
- B.S. in Marketing or related field
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Norcraft Companies