$150K — $200K *
Our Marketing team has the essential responsibility of connecting our customers with our dynamic and ever-evolving brands. Their ownership of immersive campaigns through in-store, digital, social, event marketing and PR channels brings our brands' vision to the world. This diverse and collaborative team of creative, strategic, and curious individuals are constantly looking for new ways to learn about our consumer and push the envelope in our efforts to reach them.
The abercrombie kids Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering brand campaign strategies that connect with the customer, translating product priorities and selling objectives into customer-facing messaging strategies, and executing strategies and activations to ensure the brands' success metrics are achieved/exceeded. He/She supports the brand's global perception and works to accurately represent big ideas and marketing plans within brand photo-shoots and creative execution strategy.
What will you be doing?
• Reports to the Director of A&F and A&F Kids Brand Marketing
• Manages a team focused on the execution of campaign strategies
• Responsible for developing year-long and seasonal briefs to be used by the total strategy and creative teams in campaign development
• Responsible for developing activation briefs that serve as the key document for cross-functional alignment
• Leads all marketing research efforts on behalf of the total marketing team, ensuring we stay close to the customer and understand their changing behaviors and perceptions
• Understands and constantly re-evaluates the customer mindset to solidify brand relevancy, and build effective campaigns that put customers at the center
• Deeply understands merchant priorities and translates those into business driving, customer-centric marketing campaigns
• Works to develop new and unique ways to authentically get in front of core demographic
• Organizes and leads campaign processes including brainstorm activities to keep marketing team members involved and bought-in from start to finish
• Responsible for executing activations, events, and brand partnerships as ideated in campaign development processes
• Collaborates heavily with creative team to ensure concepts and strategy are tightly aligned for maximum results
• Cultivates and develops team with a focus around growth
• Responsible for an annual Campaign budget, prioritizing spend based on balancing value/benefit
• Continually evaluates processes and ways to find efficiency
• Key partners include: Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations, Marketing Creative, Merchandising, Data & Analytics, Research & Insights, Global Promotions, Visual Merchandising
What will you need to bring?
• 7+ years marketing experience with a specific emphasis in brand strategy and campaign execution, and/or complementary agency roles
• Current senior-level experience in global branding is highly desirable
• Ability to translate brand DNA into meaningful, measurable marketing campaigns, and support them through execution
• Prior experience leading and contributing to campaign ideation and brainstorming
• Demonstrated ability to present, articulate and sell concepts to senior leadership by discussing how those concepts meet the brand's strategic marketing and financial objectives
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising
Valid through: 7/16/2020
$250K — $500K+
15 days ago