The BrandMarketing Manager isresponsible for executing marketing strategy for multiple partner programs, with a focus on driving long-termenrollment.Reporting to the Director of BrandMarketing (reporting to a Senior Manager or Vice President also possible), this role maintains responsibility over a wide variety ofdigital marketing tactics for these assigned programs. As the key program owners in marketing, the most successful BrandMarketing Managers create strong external university partner relationships through strategic communication.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and oversee the execution of a data-influenced marketing strategy for multiple partner programs, including a heavy focus on digital marketing channels. Establishing these long-term strategic plans requires deep partnership with key external marketing stakeholders.
- Engage in strategic planning with key internal stakeholders, ensuring benchmarks and goals are being met; proactively reporting results and opportunities to Brand Marketing Directors and VPs.
- Oversee all funnel conversion activities for prospective students and applicants, including paid and organic channels. Work closely with direct reports and cross-functional counterparts to uncover opportunities, and introduce new initiatives to improve conversion. Create strategic plans and creative briefs for a wide variety of digital marketing tactics.
- Directly manage up to two Brand Marketing Coordinators with responsibility to drive their performance to hit established goals and support their professional development.
- Work directly with Program Operations and General Managers on all school-facing priorities to drive program growth. Includes developing strategic marketing plans, providing internal updates, and supporting reporting needs.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- 3-8years as a Marketing Coordinator, Communications Specialist, Marketing Manager, Account Manager or similar job function, either in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA or similar a plus
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role and at 2U:
- Demonstrated experience in partner, client or account management
- Experience in driving marketing strategy
- Experience across a variety of digital marketing tactics
- Strong background in project management
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Experience with email automation systems, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change